Thursday, June 28, 2012

Salted Chocolate Caramel Cake take 2!



Recently my bible study was saying good bye to one of our members, who was leaving to start a training program with Radius International. At her farewell picnic the previous weekend I asked if she would enjoy a celebratory good bye cake on the following Thursday. She like the idea but didn't know what she wanted. ESFSW jumped in and suggested I make the Salted Chocolate Caramel Cake I had made last December for a friends Post-Defense party. I blogged about this cake in one of my first couple posts. But, because the idea for a food blog hadn't come to fruition yet I didn't have any pictures of the first cake I made, so I had to grab stock photos from the interwebs. This time around I did remember to take pictures of the final product!

Cake layers out of the oven and cooling!

Final product!
The group loved it and again voiced opinions that they think I should open a bakery....maybe in retirement...

Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment