Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I think I am in LOVE!

My new love!

I think I need to inform ESFSW that I have fallen in love with a range and oven by La Cornue. I already showed him an example of this beautiful piece of eye candy at the Williams Sonoma in Sunshineville. He knew the minute I said I wanted to show him something super pretty, that it was probably something for the kitchen. This particular model has double dome ovens and a customizable cook top which can have gas, electric, gas lava rock grill (induction is on its way!). This one is probably more than I would actually ever need, there are some pretty cool smaller models. ESFSW agreed it was a pretty cool kitchen super tool. Did I mention you can chose your color enamel and metal trim?!? And you can have a whole kitchen that coordinates. I will have to wait quiet a while until this dream could become a reality, but for now I can dream and take donations! 

And examples of other things I love: 

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment